Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lost lietenenant

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 12, 2012
i read what was posted sometime ago .. and the over all call was the only way to beat is is with others.. that is so unfair to anyone who does not have bunch online friends. all things should be able to be beaten by one person. this quest is not only to hard it has no payoff worth the time or effort.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
TaraMoon9 on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
i read what was posted sometime ago .. and the over all call was the only way to beat is is with others.. that is so unfair to anyone who does not have bunch online friends. all things should be able to be beaten by one person. this quest is not only to hard it has no payoff worth the time or effort.
In case you are interested, here is a link to one of the fansites that shows groups of people who volunteer to help with difficult dungeons like this:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?149-Mercenaries-for-Hire

And here is another link where you can post to ask for help:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?8-In-Game-Quest-Help-and-Meet-Ups

Maybe these will help you.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
TaraMoon9 on Feb 19, 2013 wrote:
I learned early on that if I was going to have to solo I would not take any optional towers - unless a group for them presented them selves. On my first wizard I waited 2 weeks to get the Marleybone Warehouse done because back then it was required in order to get into Celestia and by then all my original friends had left the game. It was hours of sitting at the sigil, switching realms and a few failed tries with those I did find to go though it with.

I avoid BriskBreeze, MarleyBone Warehouse, Helephant Tower, Kennsington Park and even WaterWorks due to lack of reliable group to pass thro them with.

Many in the game have a group of people to "help" them though these things so those of us that do not tend to get the short end of the stick when it comes to these instances.