Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lost Leutenant Quest in Colossus Blvd

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 26, 2010
Me and a friend, both grandmasters or storm (me) and fire entered the instance in colossus blvd, everything was fine until we reached the larger floor with the many wisps so we thought we would be able to heal after wards and after we finished fighting the wisps disappeared so we thought oh okay thats odd but what ever but then a few levels later the boss was randomly summoning the fire guys then the fire guy uses meteor and hits up to 13 000 damage on us BOTH and more on the henchmen! What is this! know one even has that much health or a absorb that absorbs that much! I suggest you change that to hit at a much more reasonable amount. I feel like I was cheated on!

Thanks

Survivor
Aug 20, 2009
Actually, I know how you feel but 2 things you got to remember

A. they made it to be a challenge

B. JUST KILL THE MINION BEFORE IT GETS 2 PIPS

Thats Coming From A Grand storm thats finished the tower 3 times and fyi in case you havent gotten to the last boss yet, this a way how you beat him: you have all your people gets tons of blades (helps if u got a balance) then on the same round you attack and try 2 kill him. Hope This Helps!

Explorer
Jun 11, 2009
Ok yes i seen a cheat on the orbs i ran close my uncle like nooo! and he told me about it it was close but yes i have seen the dnager in there whoever thought this is possible it's the oppisate of possible.