Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lord Nightshade (Or whatever he is called..)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2013
I have heard that Lord NightShade gives out a black cat pet. Is that true? If so, I'll battle him until I get it. I desperatley want that cat!!!!

Amber Willowbreeze-25

Survivor
Dec 02, 2012
Ghost Hound Lover on Aug 17, 2013 wrote:
I have heard that Lord NightShade gives out a black cat pet. Is that true? If so, I'll battle him until I get it. I desperatley want that cat!!!!

Amber Willowbreeze-25
nope. he doesn't give that pet only death sprite ( with card ) and banshee.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

Amber Willowbreeze-25
He does, as do a couple of other bosses...but pet drops are extremely rare:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Pet:Black_Cat

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
I believe its only around at Halloween.

Survivor
May 30, 2013
I have heard that lord Nightshade drops black cats, but i've never seen one. a friend of mine claims he got one so i'm guessing it rare, but it dose happen. try not to get you hopes up though.
-Courtney Starcatcher
Life Wizard

Explorer
Mar 26, 2011

Amber Willowbreeze-25
There around at halloween you can buy them in crown shop

Explorer
Sep 28, 2010
Lord Nightshade drops; Blue Banshees (4 of those) Midnight Sprites (Currently being farmed) and I believe Black Cats during the holidays (will test when Halloween rolls around)