Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lord nightshade

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
hi everybody my charecters name is Cassandra Fairythistle and she is
balance and she is having trouble defeating Lord Nightshade and if you have deafeted him before please be friends with me i will come back 4o'clock and i'll meet you at the haunted cave

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Posts here can take up to a day to appear. If you want to find somebody in real time, the place is the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Another choice is to go to a "Crowded" realm and wait for somebody to show up.

Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
Ok me and my friends LOVE battleing night shade i got five PETS from him i love that fake man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
louer1 wrote:
Ok me and my friends LOVE battleing night shade i got five PETS from him i love that fake man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish that people would stop beating up on my old man. Can’t you be nice and give the old guy a break (please not his bones).

So many people invade his home and attack him. My dad is really a sweet guy. He is just misunderstood - and he does smell a little – okay, he does smell a lot – but what do you expect from the guy in his present condition.

So, please the next time that you see him, smile and tell him what a nice guy he is. :)

Thank you,

Signed: Wolf Nightshade
Necromancer level 27

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Delver
Feb 01, 2010
rolo527 wrote:
louer1 wrote:

I wish that people would stop beating up on my old man. Can’t you be nice and give the old guy a break (please not his bones).

So many people invade his home and attack him. My dad is really a sweet guy. He is just misunderstood - and he does smell a little – okay, he does smell a lot – but what do you expect from the guy in his present condition.

So, please the next time that you see him, smile and tell him what a nice guy he is. :)

Thank you,

Signed: Wolf Nightshade
Necromancer level 27

Have fun!!! :) :) :)
lol maybe i can make a wizard with the last name ashthorn so i can be malorn ashthorn's brother lol or drake so the myth teacher can be my dad

Survivor
Jan 16, 2011
Excuse me, What level do you even have to be to defeat Lord Nightshade?

Post back please that tells me that your sending it to:

Ethan Nightfist

Level 15 Necromancer
Oni Slayer, sunken city survivor, wizard city explorer, and golem tower champion.

PLEASE WRITE BACK

Survivor
Mar 18, 2010
I beat Lord Nightshade because I was cheap Two really high level wizards came and helped me. After you beat him you get to go Kroktopia but it is 915 crowns.

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
colagada wrote:
Posts here can take up to a day to appear. If you want to find somebody in real time, the place is the approved fansite Wizard101 Central. Another choice is to go to a "Crowded" realm and wait for somebody to show up.

i agree i do it all the time

Survivor
Sep 26, 2010
here's a tip for lord nightshade. walk around untill you find a level 20 or higher, and ask them to befriend you. Then join a group with them, and go fight nightshade. it worked for me.