Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Looking For Good Leveling Advice

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
6
Hello I Am Looking For Some Good Leveling Advice! Please Send Me A Reply! I Am And Level 8!

I Have Good Transportation So That Should Not Be A Conflict.

I Am Still In Wizard City And I Have Cyclops Lane And Firecat Alley.

Please Respond!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Adam FrostFlame on Mar 18, 2014 wrote:
Hello I Am Looking For Some Good Leveling Advice! Please Send Me A Reply! I Am And Level 8!

I Have Good Transportation So That Should Not Be A Conflict.

I Am Still In Wizard City And I Have Cyclops Lane And Firecat Alley.

Please Respond!
Do all main storyline and side quests. That's the only way you level up; there are no shortcuts.

Survivor
May 14, 2011
5
for starters, you might want to do only the main story line quests first.
also, be sure to have some crowns, for many important questing areas require them.
good luck.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2014
6
Elsieangelcake on Mar 19, 2014 wrote:
for starters, you might want to do only the main story line quests first.
also, be sure to have some crowns, for many important questing areas require them.
good luck.
I Am Not A Starter I Just Recently Forgot My Account And Had To Make A New One. I Have Plenty Of Crowns.

Survivor
Dec 15, 2013
9
I wish there was a way to level up faster it'd be cool

Kane Darktamer level 63

Kane level 12

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Adam FrostFlame on Mar 20, 2014 wrote:
I Am Not A Starter I Just Recently Forgot My Account And Had To Make A New One. I Have Plenty Of Crowns.
You misunderstood what was written. The poster meant, "to begin with" not implying you were new. Be nice; we are trying to help.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2012
15
The easiest way to level up quickly is to do as many side quests as possible!!! That's what I did, and it really helps!
-Abigail PixieHeart lvl 38 theurgist