Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

level range for each world

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 07, 2011
hi my name is nathan earthwhisper and i was wondering what is level range for each world because i am lv.58 about to be level 59 and i am in celestia and in the science center
and i mean like the main worlds not side worlds

ok i am about to give level range list for each world and i do not know if this is correct but

wizard city 1-14 krokotopia 14-25 marleybone 24-35 mooshu 35-45 dragonspyre 45-51 celestia 51-60 zafaria 60-70 can any mid or high level wizards answer this and give their opinion about world range list

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:
hi my name is nathan earthwhisper and i was wondering what is level range for each world because i am lv.58 about to be level 59 and i am in celestia and in the science center

ok i am about to give level range list for each world and i do not know if this is correct but

wizard city 1-14 krokotopia 14-25 marleybone 24-35 mooshu 35-45 dragonspyre 45-51 celestia 51-60 zafaria 60-70 can any mid or high level wizards answer this and give their opinion about world range list

There are no real level requirements, although access to some worlds such as Celestia and Zafaria are posted elsewhere. I usually hit Krok at level 11 or 12, so I'm lover than most of those ranges you show.

A+ Student
Mar 02, 2010
nathanman567 wrote:

Here is what happened to me:
WizardCity 1-18
Krokotopia 18-33
Marleybone 33-37
MooShu 37-43
Dragonsypre 43-49
Celestia 49-64
Zafaria 64-70

But, here is the level range I believe is what you're supposed to be:
WizardCity 1-16
Krokotopia 16-26
Marleybone 26-33
MooShu 33-42
Dragonspyre 42-50
Celestia 50-60
Zafaria 60-70.

Mastermind
May 13, 2011
i lowest i could reach to krok was 10 (NOT my first wiz) which i think is the requirement for battling foulgaze. merle didnt give me the quest lower than that

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
The only Level Requirment for any world is you have to be lv. 48 to get to Celestia, other than that, all worlds have to be unlocked by doing the main story-line quests and eventually (eventually... ) defeat the final boss and move on to the next world. Really, the range of levels changes per school and per person. A Storm Student is likely to be under-leveled, since they can take out enemies so quick and easy, because of this they won't due side quests as much. A Life is more likely to be over-leveled, since they need to be a few levels higher than the norm to be able to solo, so they will accept and do more side quests. It really depends on the person though. I will accept most quests but I don't do very many. Even with that, I'm usually ahead of the norm, since I like to be able to wear the clothing of a new world when I get there. My anti-side-quest groove balances that out. I just got to a higher-than-most-people level early on and it stayed there. Here is mine:
Wizard City: 1-14 or 15 about
Krok: 15 or 16- about 25, give or take.
Marleybone: 28... say to 35
MooShu 35 to 37, but I'm not done here yet!!! I'm in Kishibe village I think. The one with all the shrines and the infected villagers. Um... The area before the Plague Oni.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2011
hmm.... On my Death wiz i forgot most of it.

Here's for my Life wizard, Autumn Pixiegem.

WC 1-9
KT Pyramid: 10-13, Sphinx: 14-20 Temple: 21- ?? I haven't finished the Temple, and now i have to do The Krokopatra Dungeon again XD

Death Wiz:
WC: 1- somewhere between 12-14 I did a LOT of sidequesting!
KT: Pyramid ??-22
MB:??
MS:?? I dont remember ANYTHING!

Destiny Deathblood lvl 35 death
Autumn Pixiegem lvl 21 life