Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 48 storm quest not appearing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 12, 2013
I finally reached to level 48 by grinding winterbane because I kind of ran out of good side quests to do

anyways

I could not find the Storm Lord level 48 quest that is given by the Storm Professor

I do have the quest for triton which I plan to finish much later but I want to get Storm Lord first

Do I have to finish triton quest then the storm lord quest appear?

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
NihongoRex on Dec 5, 2013 wrote:
I finally reached to level 48 by grinding winterbane because I kind of ran out of good side quests to do

anyways

I could not find the Storm Lord level 48 quest that is given by the Storm Professor

I do have the quest for triton which I plan to finish much later but I want to get Storm Lord first

You cannot skip school spell quests and get the higher level ones.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010

anyways

Yes. All quests have prequests and must be done in order. You can't just skip one a get the one you prefer.

All Storm spells, and their prequests, are here:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_School_Spells

Survivor
Nov 12, 2013
Explorer
Jul 13, 2010
Yep, you have to finish the Triton Quest before you can get the Storm Lord quest.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010

anyways

You must complete Triton young wizard.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Spell:Storm_Lord

Mary

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
Try going back to the person from quest

Survivor
Aug 27, 2011
you need to do that quest first then you will get storm lord

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
nope sorry bro but you have to complete the one before trust me i have tried that

Wolf Firestone Level 95
Wolf Stormshard Level 9