Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

kraken spells

AuthorMessage
Defender
Dec 08, 2010
101
i have always liked the kraken spell until i saw that there is ice and fire kraken. is it possible to get these spells?

Delver
May 26, 2009
246
The ice and fire krakens are mutation spells. You can get the mutation spells with training points from one of the sun school trainers in Celestia.

Historian
May 01, 2010
665
wait, i thought you only got the accuracy and damage enchants from the sun school trainer, the only place i know is from the archivist in the district of the stars...(i may be wrong taking the fact i haven't looked at a sun trainer for a while)

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
101
iheartcheesypie wrote:
The ice and fire krakens are mutation spells. You can get the mutation spells with training points from one of the sun school trainers in Celestia.
turns out i have been to celestia to help a friend and there is no kraken mutate spells

Explorer
Dec 08, 2009
55
You can find mutate fire kraken in stormrivven hall. If you look at your map he will be in the north area behind a wall :)

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
101
DrQuantum wrote:
You can find mutate fire kraken in stormrivven hall. If you look at your map he will be in the north area behind a wall :)
thanks for the tip. i will remember that when i get to celestia

Delver
Aug 13, 2010
234
fireball6883 wrote:
iheartcheesypie wrote:
The ice and fire krakens are mutation spells. You can get the mutation spells with training points from one of the sun school trainers in Celestia.
turns out i have been to celestia to help a friend and there is no kraken mutate spells


Since your probably in Krok Or Marley, you can't get the spells yet. They are in StormRiven Hall and you need to be a level 54+?

I forgot since I haven't been there for a while.

Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
22
Haha! I loved these spells when I first saw them, too!

Yes, they are mutation spells, and you must own the original kraken spell to mutate it.

I am not really sure where you can get the actual spell, but I know that they sell mutate spells at the bazaar! I have seen many mutate spells there, but so far have only seen two kraken mutate spells, and they are expensive.

So, I would just stick to the original kraken spell for now: it's very powerful, though! :D

Sincerely,
Amber DragonBlade - Adept Ice