Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Sunken City worth completing?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 10, 2011
I'm about to do it, but I've heard from my friends that it isn't necessary and that I should skip it.

Survivor
Oct 18, 2015
Well, there is stone skeleton key boss in sunken city, grubb drops wraith statue and it's required for two badges (sunken city and completing all wc quests). Other than that there isn't anything exciting in there.

Hero
May 02, 2009
I'd say that it's worth it. It may be optional but it's free XP+a badge so I'd say that it's worth it. Besides that, it's the only place where you can fight Simon the Sayer at.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
It's a nice fun little dungeon that you can do.

Defender
Jun 23, 2016
I found it interesting when I did it and sometimes you need to revisit if you do the daily missions.

But for the cost if you are paying with crowns it is not worth the investment.

Survivor
Jan 04, 2013
Yes! Sunken City is fun and challenging! You might need help if you are alower level wizard, which i did when i did it on my life wizard, bun on my storm, i came back and did it at level 50 just for fun.

WolfLifeblade level 78
JustinThunderhorn level 60

Survivor
Nov 24, 2015
Id do it! I like to complete every sidequest/side area for the extra exp. It might not seem like a lot then, but it will add up. Plus you get a pretty cool badge

Survivor
May 16, 2014
Hey Kullen,

Of course Sunken City is worth completing. It is indeed very fun and challenging at the same time. You get to gain large amounts of XP (depending on your level) as well as a badge. However, it is always up to you to decide.

Sincerely,
Bra'kym'tra the Goliath.