Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is he lying?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
When you start the game and headmaster ambrose asks you to meet the teachers of ravenwood and when you talk to marlorn ashthorn he says he has heard rumors about where the death school went but he doesnt know where it is. then later in the game when you learn vampire he says thats all the moves of death i can teach you now for more talk to dworgn in nightside. how does he know where the death school is after you learn vampire?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Professor Ambrose gave you a task to go investigate Nightside. When you did, you found the Death School and reported back. Professor Ambrose then informed the faculty, and word got to Marlon Ashthorn.

I suppose it's possible to get to a situation that you talk to Ashthorn without completing that task, and I don't know what would happen if that were true.

Defender
Mar 27, 2010
Supersekh wrote:
When you start the game and headmaster ambrose asks you to meet the teachers of ravenwood and when you talk to marlorn ashthorn he says he has heard rumors about where the death school went but he doesnt know where it is. then later in the game when you learn vampire he says thats all the moves of death i can teach you now for more talk to dworgn in nightside. how does he know where the death school is after you learn vampire?

Of corse he knows, he is the one who took the death school out of ravenwood for revenge.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
every thing is possible"

Explorer
Apr 26, 2010
amiramir321 wrote:
Supersekh wrote:

Of corse he knows, he is the one who took the death school out of ravenwood for revenge.

lvl 39 pyromancer
Hunter Wild Horn
"With friends,
every thing is possible"
Malistare did it not him