Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is briskbreeze tower worth doing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
Ok my grandmaster friends which are life,fire,myth and including me who is storm tried to do this tower and we got to the first boss and then one turn later a minion appeared out of nowhere we almost defeated the boss but then his minion used meteor strike on us and wiped us out it did like 20 times more damage then a reguarly meteor strike :( so i was wondering was there anything good for doing the tower

Hunter Nightblade
Grandmaster of storm

Geographer
Feb 27, 2009
sparkfield91 wrote:
Ok my grandmaster friends which are life,fire,myth and including me who is storm tried to do this tower and we got to the first boss and then one turn later a minion appeared out of nowhere we almost defeated the boss but then his minion used meteor strike on us and wiped us out it did like 20 times more damage then a reguarly meteor strike :( so i was wondering was there anything good for doing the tower

Hunter Nightblade
Grandmaster of storm

Nothing that good except a few random drops, good amount of gold, I guess, but nothing else. It is good if you're saving up for something and need stuff to sell or need gold to make . If you dont have anything better to do, it makes something to do. But if you are realing bailing, it might not be that worth it.

That boss never had time to do meteor strike on us. We killed him, wayy to fast. You have to think outside your brain and work fast. Me and some grands killied him in about 5 minutes.

Survivor
Nov 25, 2009
sparkfield91 wrote:

Hunter Nightblade
Grandmaster of storm

Hi Hunter,
At the end you get some keys and a message from Culpepper about an evil coming to the Spiral -- likely in Krokotopia.

So far, the keys do nothing, but it seems to me it may be the set up for a new quest where you will be required to have these keys.

You also get a master level ring for your school (+almost 200 health, 10% to popwer pip chance, and 5% force for your school) and a new deck, 55 cards, 4 copies each, 7 copies for school spells, 20 sideboard.

Kill that first fire boss as soon as you can. The minions spawn and each can cast the meteor strike for like 7000 points!

The second boss is a few more levels up. He is death. Kill him quick too. He calls 3 minions. He also interrupts your game to take extra turns and dispels traps and feints.

Hope this helps!

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
ive been in test realm to get to celestia and i think the keys are to get celestia because in the test realm you have to get the keys in the warehouse in Marleybone the is just like briskbreeze tower but harder. So i think its good to beat brisbreeze tower and not beat the warehouse