Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is Aquila going to stick around?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2010
I am loving the new Aquila updates and I was wondering is Aquila going to stick around? Is it a permanent update or something that will happen annually?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
avengingfossilizer on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
I am loving the new Aquila updates and I was wondering is Aquila going to stick around? Is it a permanent update or something that will happen annually?
Aquila, unlike the temporary event thing, is permanent.

Explorer
Nov 24, 2010
In addition, before you ask any more questions about additional worlds; there are two ways to know how it's a permanent update: if you can buy once and keep forever, or if its a side world.

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I hope it stays.
I have loved Greek and Roman mythology and I read the Percy Jackson series. All the myths come true in Aquila, where they have satyrs, centaurs and more. This was my dream!
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 52

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
Explorer
Feb 06, 2010
I'm sure it will stay. Plus, it's off of Cyclops Lane. Crab Alley and Waterworks are off of Triton Ave so I'm positive it's permanent. Plus it would be awful for you to reach promethean after aquila has left so you couldn't get the gear many people have. Now I like Aquila, but I love Greek and Egyptian mythology and I don't exactly like KingsIsle's twist on greek mythology but thats my own opinion.