Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Iron Golem and Colossus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
I don't know how to beat the Iron golem. I read the help and it didn't really help.

I;m also confused on how to get into Colossus Boulevard. I know Private Doyle's niece gives it to you but i can't find her.

I'm a level 13 fire student. Please help me!

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
DoodleToad wrote:
I don't know how to beat the Iron golem. I read the help and it didn't really help.

I;m also confused on how to get into Colossus Boulevard. I know Private Doyle's niece gives it to you but i can't find her.

I'm a level 13 fire student. Please help me!

The Golem tower I hold off on until I am leaving Wizard City, seems very hard to complete all the floors at a lower level, I filled my potion bottles and packed all my sprites in the decks. I completed the first part of it where you only have to fight the first few floors but save the rest for later.

As for Colossus Blvd, I think I got that quest from the Head Master after I completed Unicorn Way, Triton Ave, FireCat Alley and Cyclops Lane. I think I also got the one where you explore the world tree and get the spiral key for Krock Land too but I stayed in Wizard City to complete all of that before I left.