Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Idea: New Dungeon for Aquila

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 27, 2015
Hello, my name is Alex Stormfirst. Currently, I am a level 109 Storm, but that doesn't have much relevance to what I am about to talk about. In this topic, I'd like to talk about a New Dungeon for Aquila.
So, As some of us may know, Darkmoor gear is considered one of the best, and if not, the best gear in this game. And as most of us may know, Darkmoor gear is level 100. So I was thinking level 100 gear is kind of getting kind of out dated in a sense. Don't get me wrong, Darkmoor gear is great but I feel like we need to make better. Like said before, Darkmoor gear isn't "The Best" But its the best all around gear. You can use exalted Krokopatra gear and exalted Rattlebones but I still believe that Darkmoor takes the cake. So I think we need a new dungeon. In my first reason, I'd like to say what the dungeon level should be and what it should be. I believe that if Kingsisle continues to expand the level, I think It should be level 120 or 130. 110 wouldn't be as good and It'd be a little better than Darkmoor gear. Therefore, level 120 or 130 should be the required level. Also, once you hit you level 60 there is basically a dungeon for every 10 levels. Once you hit 30 you get to do Mount Olympus but that gear is perfect up until Waterworks. So now we know what level the dungeon should be, I want to talk about what it should be. An idea that I came up with is with the Titans. If you're like me, and you're a Greek Mythology freak, you would know that the Big 3, Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades killed their father Kronos to become "Leaders". That is what I think the dungeon should be. In the dungeon, you should have like 3 - 5 Titans from Greek Mythology before you fight Kronos. Once you get into the final battle, you then fight Kronos himself. Obviously, there would need to add some cheats because its a very high level dungeon.
This is a simple idea that I have just thought of and maybe somebody from Kingsisle can see this and take this into consideration. I haven't thought of much more but hopefully I can think of more.