Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I got really really lucky fishing!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 09, 2012
So I was in wizard city and I was playing normal chatting with people in the commons then i started to do my fishing quest and I got an ice cuda (how ever you spell it ) and i got really up set cause i was never able to find the cat fish so I walked around a bit more and went for it again. this time i got a chest so i thought it'd be nice to get a bit more gold so the chest opens and the first thing i see is little siren and i scrolled my mouse over it seeing if it was tc or something but it wasn't it was the real pet! i've never gotten this lucky i mean once i caught an owl fish that is said to be rare but for me it comes often but just i didn't know fishing could get you crown pets Thank you so much wizard101! if you guys got lucky let me know

Survivor
Apr 11, 2012
Where exactly did you find this? Thats so WOW!

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
Survivor
Oct 18, 2014
Historian
Nov 28, 2010
Good stuff. Keep on going. There are plenty of surprises out there in the world of fishing. It's awesome that you got one of these very rare drops!

Explorer
Jul 17, 2014
dalancea on Aug 30, 2014 wrote:
So I was in wizard city and I was playing normal chatting with people in the commons then i started to do my fishing quest and I got an ice cuda (how ever you spell it ) and i got really up set cause i was never able to find the cat fish so I walked around a bit more and went for it again. this time i got a chest so i thought it'd be nice to get a bit more gold so the chest opens and the first thing i see is little siren and i scrolled my mouse over it seeing if it was tc or something but it wasn't it was the real pet! i've never gotten this lucky i mean once i caught an owl fish that is said to be rare but for me it comes often but just i didn't know fishing could get you crown pets Thank you so much wizard101! if you guys got lucky let me know
In my opinion the best place for fishing is.........

WORLD
kropotopia

PLACE
krokosphinx

STREET NAME
ice vault

EXACT PLACE
when you walk in the ice vault there will be a big battle circle thing and behind it is a door. There are two ponds next to the door with fish in them. The left pond is where I got really lucky i caught two different kinds of rare fish. In the right pond are these fish called deathacudas. They aren't really rare but I think they are really cool.

Survivor
Jan 02, 2011
I got one pet while fishing as well. It's awesome.