Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I dont get this...

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 09, 2009
Did wizard101 " automatticly " let people get a myth sprite from rattlebones on their first try as their quest? All my new wizards defeated rattlebones and they all got one. On the bad side my grandmaster NEVER got a myth sprite and i tried SOOOO many times! is this an update for newer wizards?

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Champion
Jul 30, 2010
helv wrote:
Did wizard101 " automatticly " let people get a myth sprite from rattlebones on their first try as their quest? All my new wizards defeated rattlebones and they all got one. On the bad side my grandmaster NEVER got a myth sprite and i tried SOOOO many times! is this an update for newer wizards?
it is random and if you want you can trade the myth sprite with shared bank.

Delver
Sep 27, 2009
helv wrote:

My new one fought him and never got one,but when my old wiz fought him she did,so it is just luck.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
All pet drops are entirely random and fairly rare. I just started a storm wizard and she didn't get the sprite. Some wizards have, some not. It's just the luck of the draw. But pets can be shared between wizards, so if you really want it for one, put it in the shared bank. :)