Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am from BOSNIA (BALKAN)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2016
Konnichiwaaaa ^_^
I am looking for a friend from Balkan region, because i would like someone to speak the same language.
I started playing this game long time ago on EU server, but EU server is not for me, not many people online.
I played till lvl 90cap and than i stopped, so i am here now to kill some time after my boring job .
Right now I have storm wizz lvl 50+, but i dont mind starting from lvl 1 if someone wants to play with me.
I am not sure if we can post contact information here like: twitter, fb or phone number so just write a comment here on the forum where and what time you would like to meet and i will try my best to answer.

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
No, I think we cannot post any personal information, for your safety and others also.

I am not from that area but wanted to say "welcome to Wizard 101," and I hope you will find friends who speak your language, as you wish.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
The message boards and well, common sense to be honest forbids us or anyone to post contact information here.

To arrange a meeting though, you'll have to list the time you're available online and possible a description of your wizard (name, looks, school etc.)

Survivor
Apr 17, 2016
Ok lets do this: Oct 19 andOct 20 20:00-20:05 h (08:00-08-05 pm) I will be in commons, realm: Pixie

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
TwentyFifthBaam on Oct 17, 2017 wrote:
Ok lets do this: Oct 19 andOct 20 20:00-20:05 h (08:00-08-05 pm) I will be in commons, realm: Pixie
Don't forget to add what time zone you're in!!

Alia Misthaven