Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How You [Should] Go About Wizard City

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 07, 2011
When you join in you should get Unicorn Way open by getting the Headmasters approval. When you get it open you should start by talking to the guard which should the first thing you might see. After that you should keep going doing missions but you should do Lady Oriel`s missions asap.
Then after that you should get missions for Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. If you are a non-member, you should do Triton Avenue and I think that's as far as you can go. People with a membership should do Triton Avenue first(it is the easiest), then Cyclops Lane(Its hard but easier than Firecat), next you should do Firecat Alley because its hardest(that`s just my two cents).
After that you should be pretty high up. Then you should do Colossus Boulevard, which will get you even more up there.I can understand this will frustrate you when two people attack you which is why you need a friend for this zone unless your a lone ranger. After that you should got to Triton Avenue and go to the guy in between teleporters to the kraken, he will want you to go to go to Crab Alley which you will find a rope on the let of the staircase going down that goes to Crab Alley.
After that you should go to the Haunted Cave to the Stormdrain Tower and defeat Lord Nightshade. And after you have accomplished all of this, you should have the ability to do Krokotopia! Good luck on your adventure wizard.
Your truly,
Ign, Jacob Anglehand (Winterbane Defeater)

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bakeacake123 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
When you join in you should get Unicorn Way open by getting the Headmasters approval. When you get it open you should start by talking to the guard which should the first thing you might see. After that you should keep going doing missions but you should do Lady Oriel`s missions asap.
Then after that you should get missions for Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. If you are a non-member, you should do Triton Avenue and I think that's as far as you can go. People with a membership should do Triton Avenue first(it is the easiest), then Cyclops Lane(Its hard but easier than Firecat), next you should do Firecat Alley because its hardest(that`s just my two cents).
After that you should be pretty high up. Then you should do Colossus Boulevard, which will get you even more up there.I can understand this will frustrate you when two people attack you which is why you need a friend for this zone unless your a lone ranger. After that you should got to Triton Avenue and go to the guy in between teleporters to the kraken, he will want you to go to go to Crab Alley which you will find a rope on the let of the staircase going down that goes to Crab Alley.
After that you should go to the Haunted Cave to the Stormdrain Tower and defeat Lord Nightshade. And after you have accomplished all of this, you should have the ability to do Krokotopia! Good luck on your adventure wizard.
Your truly,
Ign, Jacob Anglehand (Winterbane Defeater)
Please do not assume to speak for everyone here. Although your 'tutorial' is fine, most of us complete Triton, including the Kraken side quest, before moving on. This especially holds true to free players.
And the Crab Alley quest is optional, and isn't offered until level 12.

If you read the quest tree given on Wizard Central, you will see the actual main storyline quests and side quests as well.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

Survivor
Dec 21, 2011
RavenLady777 on Sep 14, 2014 wrote:
Please do not assume to speak for everyone here. Although your 'tutorial' is fine, most of us complete Triton, including the Kraken side quest, before moving on. This especially holds true to free players.
And the Crab Alley quest is optional, and isn't offered until level 12.

If you read the quest tree given on Wizard Central, you will see the actual main storyline quests and side quests as well.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree
collosal is optional too ya know