Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How to LVL. up fast

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
If you're not a member, you will run out of quests very quickly.So after you finish all the quests, just keep defeating bosses over and over again until you level up. I would suggest The Kraken or Lord Nightshade.(correct me if wrong name.) Also heres some steps I've come up with also.

Step 1:Be a team! Most of the bosses(except the ones on unicorn way) will require more than one person. So try to form a team and stay a team!

Step 2: Unless you are a member stay in one area until you run out of space in your backpack. Then you should go sell everything except what you're wearing.
Once again, correct me if I'm wrong.
Created by and posted by,
Ryan Deathslinger

Survivor
May 09, 2009
it didnt help much it helpd me get money
VforVendetta22 wrote:
If you're not a member, you will run out of quests very quickly.So after you finish all the quests, just keep defeating bosses over and over again until you level up. I would suggest The Kraken or Lord Nightshade.(correct me if wrong name.) Also heres some steps I've come up with also.

Step 1:Be a team! Most of the bosses(except the ones on unicorn way) will require more than one person. So try to form a team and stay a team!

Step 2: Unless you are a member stay in one area until you run out of space in your backpack. Then you should go sell everything except what you're wearing.
Once again, correct me if I'm wrong.
Created by and posted by,
Ryan Deathslinger

Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
From what i've noticed so far it seems the experience system works the same no matter what you are fighting. I think the mechanic is something like as long as you perform any kind of action other than pass on a turn, or take damage, you gain 3 experience per turn. So you can really level on anything, and the easier the better. If you get some reshuffles you can stack your deck with shields heals whatever and fight until you run out of mana. I haven't really tested it see if there is a cap but i've gotten well over 100 on the starter wraiths so that's around 30 or so turns i guess. The only problem is when the other people join in and don't know what you are doing and apparently have their chat off so you can't really explain it to them, oh well.

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Check to make sure you cant ever use a certain item before you sell it, because if you cant use it because, say your ice, and it is say a storm item, you cant use it, so sell it. Just because it is grayed out in your backpack doesnt mean you cant use it later when you are a higher level, oh and at Dragonspyre you get drop items from all the bosses.

Explorer
Sep 09, 2009
mrhappypants123 wrote:
From what i've noticed so far it seems the experience system works the same no matter what you are fighting. I think the mechanic is something like as long as you perform any kind of action other than pass on a turn, or take damage, you gain 3 experience per turn. So you can really level on anything, and the easier the better. If you get some reshuffles you can stack your deck with shields heals whatever and fight until you run out of mana. I haven't really tested it see if there is a cap but i've gotten well over 100 on the starter wraiths so that's around 30 or so turns i guess. The only problem is when the other people join in and don't know what you are doing and apparently have their chat off so you can't really explain it to them, oh well.

I might be wrong but it seems to me that if your finishing killing spell
against a monster uses less pips then he has showing you get mor XP
for the kill.

Explorer
Mar 19, 2009
gosh you guys really need to learn how to lvl REALLY fast. the way you are doing DOES NOT work. my best friend tried it and she got to lvl 14 before it stoped working. you do realise that the xp you need gets higher with your lvl? well anyway how I lvl fast. become a member. that is how I the best wizard EVER (next to malisastair) lvl up. if you wanna be awesome, take my suggestion. 8)

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
If you are asking how you can level up faster, this is what I suggest and worked for me.

1. Do all the quest. Don't skip any. Including Sunken City and Ironworks (if you have access).

2. Assist others, but only if invited to do so. Please always ask if someone needs help before you teleport. It is very annoying and frustrating when someone does that and they are close to finishing or low on life. You can always ask friends if they need help or if you see someone in a battle ask them. You will be surprised how many people will say yes.

3. Fight as many battles as you can solo. You gain more XP's this way.

I have never teleported on someone without asking and have fought most of my battles solo. By the time I reached DS I was level 48.

Suri Spiritrider Lvl 50 Grandmaster Conjurer.