Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do i get "Savior of Wizard City" badge?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 12, 2009
I have finished all of the quests in Unicorn Way, Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Colossus Boulevard. I also did Golem Tower and the quests that Boris Tallstaff gave me and I don't have it. If you know why I don't have it can you please tell me And for noobs who think it is that you have to beat Lord Nightshade then YOU ARE WRONG, if you beat Lord Nightshade then you get the badge "Wizard City Protector" NOT " Savior of Wizard City" badge.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Bowler121212 on Jan 25, 2013 wrote:
I have finished all of the quests in Unicorn Way, Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Colossus Boulevard. I also did Golem Tower and the quests that Boris Tallstaff gave me and I don't have it. If you know why I don't have it can you please tell me And for noobs who think it is that you have to beat Lord Nightshade then YOU ARE WRONG, if you beat Lord Nightshade then you get the badge "Wizard City Protector" NOT " Savior of Wizard City" badge.
Here is some information from one of the fansites that might help.

This first link shows various "guides" for Wizard City. At the bottom of that list is "Wizard City Quests", but it seems like they list only "main" quests. One side quest you might have missed was Gloria Krendell in Olde Town (right near the Bazaar entrance). Maybe some of the other guides will help you find your missing quests too:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?53-Wizard-City-Guides

And this link shows a quest "tree". It names the quests and their locations, but unfortunately the "links" to those quests are not active yet. But maybe the list itself will help you:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_City_Quest_Tree

It might take time to check these lists, but I don't have any other ideas that might help you.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
To get Savior of Wizard City, you're going to have to do every single quest in Wizard City. Side quests and all. I suggest checking every street to make sure you didn't skip anything. LOOK EVERYWHERE! Olde town, library, headmaster, sunken city, etc. Good luck!

^_^ A Flame Burns In My Heart^_^
Ashley Level 53 Fire

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
I don't know if you are still trying to get your badge. But today I found a post on one of the fansites, in case you are interested:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?340877-The-Wizard101-Badge-Assistance-Team&highlight=badge+guide

They say they will help with "any" badge.

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
I think you need to finish all quests in wizard city.

Survivor
Jun 12, 2011
You have to do all of the quests in WC. A tip for seeing the ones that you missed is to go through every area and click "m", bringing up the map screen. People who have a green glowing aura around them have a quest for you.

HTH

Genevieve Moongem, Journeyman Theurgist

Explorer
Jan 15, 2012
I am not completely sure, but the last time I looked I had a quest to
do the WaterWorks and I have that badge and I haven't finished
WaterWorks yet.
Valkoor GoldSong - level 60 myth wizard

Historian
Jul 18, 2010
Complete every single quest in wizard city including sunken city

Survivor
Aug 31, 2012
by completing every quest in wizard city.

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
Do every quest in wizard city! You are so close, just do sunken city...

Explorer
Dec 01, 2012
You have to finish every single quest in Wizard City. (EXCEPT for the Briskbreeze tower quest. That one's just plain out annoying.)

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
ALL of the quests? Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
Ah, the "Savior of Wizard City" badge is what you are trying to obtain, I see. I have gotten that badge on a couple wizards by now. I would like to suggest to you to look back over Gloria Krendell, the old woman who stands near the Bazaar. I would also like to instruct you to make sure you have finished Prospector Zeke's quest, for finding the Smiths. I have reasons to believe that that quest counts as well. I wish you luck.
~Shannon Skybreaker

Survivor
Aug 13, 2012
You Have to finish Every quest in WC (Waterworks Not included)

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
AshesAshes100 on Jan 26, 2013 wrote:
To get Savior of Wizard City, you're going to have to do every single quest in Wizard City. Side quests and all. I suggest checking every street to make sure you didn't skip anything. LOOK EVERYWHERE! Olde town, library, headmaster, sunken city, etc. Good luck!

^_^ A Flame Burns In My Heart^_^
Ashley Level 53 Fire
Yes...

You'll need to be about Level 70, 80, 90 to get it. But there is a lot of quests!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
:) Keep posting...

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
Epic Awesome on Jun 21, 2013 wrote:
Yes...

You'll need to be about Level 70, 80, 90 to get it. But there is a lot of quests!!!
_________________________________________________________________________________________
Correction: You have to be a lvl 28 or 29, maybe less!!! I JUST got the badge at level 27. Travel safely!

Survivor
Jul 05, 2010
i am a high level so its kind of hard to remember but i think you have to compleate wizard city and then go on to krokatopea thats all i can say

Survivor
Apr 13, 2013
i have NO idea of how to get savior of Wizard City badge, but i know you probably don't have to do all of the quests in Wizard City, because i've done that but maybe you have to finish another quest in another world.

chris stormfist, level 32

Survivor
Apr 11, 2013
Complete all quests in Wizard City including Waterworks, Sunken City and Crab Alley.

Christopher Emerald

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Don't forget Briskbreeze Tower. It's in colossus blvd which is a part of WC