Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

helping low lvl wizards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hi and I want to know if anybody needs help with their hard quests. I can help you with any gauntlets or dungeons that are not in Celestia (I've been seeing low lvl wizards here). I can help you with anything in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, and Grizzleheim.

If you need any help, come talk to me and I can set up a time I can help you.

My name is
Amber RubyHeart
lvl 54
Grandmaster Pyromancer

Survivor
May 31, 2009

yeah, I have to beat the grand troll in colossus blvd.
I've tried at least a dozen times and have not it beaten yet.

my name is: william shadow
level: 15
necromancer

if accepted meet at school of fire.
12:00 a.m :D

Survivor
May 31, 2009
Survivor
Dec 08, 2009
hattiemeow2000 wrote:
Hi and I want to know if anybody needs help with their hard quests. I can help you with any gauntlets or dungeons that are not in Celestia (I've been seeing low lvl wizards here). I can help you with anything in Wizard City, Krokotopia, Marleybone, Mooshu, Dragonspyre, and Grizzleheim.

If you need any help, come talk to me and I can set up a time I can help you.

My name is
Amber RubyHeart
lvl 54
Grandmaster Pyromancer
Yeah I need help. My name is Valdus DayBlossom, a life magus, stuck on the Crimson Fields. And if you are setting a time and date, then it has to be in the Pacific time zone. capiche? And tne time has to be after 3:30 PM to 7:00 PM on weekdays and 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM. Hope you help me(oh, and by the way i will always be on the Sunbird realm)!

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
jack9966 wrote:

yeah, I have to beat the grand troll in colossus blvd.
I've tried at least a dozen times and have not it beaten yet.

my name is: william shadow
level: 15
necromancer

if accepted meet at school of fire.
12:00 a.m :D
Wait till you are a level 16 so that you got a vampire and a storm treasure card that will do damage