Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help..I can't remember

AuthorMessage
Delver
Nov 16, 2017
Just came back to the game after a couple years. I go to Backpack/Deck and open my cards. I click on the yellow cards in the upper left corner - my treasure cards. I can't remember how to get my treasure cards to show up in my "hand". I used to know how. Like the regular part of my deck I click on the card and it lines up with the rest. In the TC page I see how to do that but how do I get the treasure cards to show up in my deck page? Thank you. Please be specific.

Armiger
Jan 18, 2010
First off,

Welcome Back!

Now, about your query:

While you were gone, the treasure card aspect of the deck was updated. Mr. Lincoln should've given you that notification.

• Now, to draw a treasure card, you must first discard (usually by right clicking on a particular card).
  • You'll then see a draw option come up.
  • Click this.
  • A random treasure card will appear.
  • The more cards you discard, the more cards you'll be able to draw from your side deck
  • Note that Treasure Cards disappear after use.
  • If it fizzles, it will reappear in your side deck to be used again.

That is all!

All The Best!

Illuminator
Aug 03, 2016
colocrys on Nov 20, 2017 wrote:
Just came back to the game after a couple years. I go to Backpack/Deck and open my cards. I click on the yellow cards in the upper left corner - my treasure cards. I can't remember how to get my treasure cards to show up in my "hand". I used to know how. Like the regular part of my deck I click on the card and it lines up with the rest. In the TC page I see how to do that but how do I get the treasure cards to show up in my deck page? Thank you. Please be specific.
Click your deck icon, among your tabs in your backpack. (Right edge of backpack.)

Then click the top left icon where it has treasure cards. Your treasure cards will open up. Next add them to your deck by clicking on the card you want put in there. Make sure there is room in the slots first. If it's full, then click on a card to make space and then click a new treasure card.