Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help Please and Thank You!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2018
Hey I just recently started back up and just hit level 25, I was wondering if anyone has a good death/fire build for my level? any help would be great and I cant wait to hear your guys input. Thanks!

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
CrypticChaos23 on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
Hey I just recently started back up and just hit level 25, I was wondering if anyone has a good death/fire build for my level? any help would be great and I cant wait to hear your guys input. Thanks!
I usually focus on power pips and accuracy at that level and try to get hold of a wand that gives a pip.

In 5 levels you will be able to go to Mount Olympus and farm for the Zeus gear. You'll also get the Sky Iron Hasta wand, which will be a good upgrade as it gives an extra power pip at the start of every battle and 10% damage boost too

Sorry it's vague, I just kind of grab any 'improvement' before Zeus gear. Then I use Zeus gear until Waterworks at level 60, only really changing things out every now and again from lucky drops or upgrading from the bazaar.

I'm sure someone will give you some more exact items to look for, but I hope it's helpful to know you don't need to spend a lot of time working out exact gear sets quite yet and you will still do well

I definitely recommend the Zeus set at level 30 and Waterworks at level 60...that can see you through to level 100!

Good luck!