Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 29, 2015
This is my first time posting just let me know if this doesn't belong here.

So I'm a lvl 75 fire wizard and I'm looking to do hart burn but I went back to crab alley to see what quest I was missing to begin it.

I've checked;
-the royal palace = completed
-Catherine had nothing
-the nearby quest had nothing
-i had no crab alley quest
-i have the triton underwater hero badge
-sohomer sunblade had no quest

if anyone has a solution or suggestion it'd be greatly appreciated

Scarlet GriffinHammer - Lvl 75

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Scarlet GriffinHam... on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
This is my first time posting just let me know if this doesn't belong here.

So I'm a lvl 75 fire wizard and I'm looking to do hart burn but I went back to crab alley to see what quest I was missing to begin it.

I've checked;
-the royal palace = completed
-Catherine had nothing
-the nearby quest had nothing
-i had no crab alley quest
-i have the triton underwater hero badge
-sohomer sunblade had no quest

if anyone has a solution or suggestion it'd be greatly appreciated

Scarlet GriffinHammer - Lvl 75
This is the level 75 fire quest that leads to gaining the spell Sir Lamorak. You're the right level and right school, so let's try to work out what's missing

Hart Burn is given by Halston Balestrom ~ have you tried asking him?

Have you trained Power Link? It's a requirement for learning Sir Lamorak (also Detonate). I'm not sure if you can get the quest at all until you've trained it. It's the Wintertusk spell from The Runedown quest given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you've done everything in Crab Alley these are the only things I can think of to check. Let us know how you get on and if you're still stuck we'll do our best to help you work out why it's not showing up.

Good luck and I hope this helps

Survivor
Feb 01, 2018
Hello, In checking with the Wizard101 Central

The data I've gathered is
Prequest: The Runedown Coming Up For Air Note: Level Level 75 is needed to start this quest. Note: In order to complete this quest, your wizard must be in the school of Fire.Given By: Halston Balestrom Giver Location: Ravenwood This is a side quest.Goals:
Talk to The Professor in Regent's Square
Hand In: The Professor
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Hart_Burn
Hope this Helps you.

A+ Student
Dec 24, 2009
To be clear, in order to get the level 75 minion, we must have quested all the way through Grizzleheim and well into Wintertusk, up to the area of Sudriland. We must have earned our level 55 spells given by Erik Wyrdruin and his "The Ruindown" quest.

(Crab Alley has nothing to do with it, though at one time Crab Alley was required to open up Waterworks. Perhaps that is where the confusion is coming from.)

Erik is a bear in the main town area of Grizzleheim. He gives you The Ruindown quest when you open up the area called Sudriland in Wintertusk. If you're Fire, the spell he'll offer you is called Power Link. So the only way to get your level 75 minion, is to quest through Wintertusk (and possibly all of Grizzleheim, if you didn't do that yet).

After you get your Power Link, go to Fianna Yellowknife, a small owl on the High Road in Avalon. She'll have a couple of quests for you. When those are done, then you'll get the quest for Lamorak.

Good luck!

Alia Misthaven

PS: in order to get your school-based pets, you should keep going in Wintertusk until you get into Nordriland. You will be offered your level 58 school pet, then other pets will follow at 78, 98, 118, etc.

Survivor
Aug 29, 2015
Victoria FireHeart on Jul 10, 2018 wrote:
This is the level 75 fire quest that leads to gaining the spell Sir Lamorak. You're the right level and right school, so let's try to work out what's missing

Hart Burn is given by Halston Balestrom ~ have you tried asking him?

Have you trained Power Link? It's a requirement for learning Sir Lamorak (also Detonate). I'm not sure if you can get the quest at all until you've trained it. It's the Wintertusk spell from The Runedown quest given by Erik Wyrdrune in Northguard.

If you've done everything in Crab Alley these are the only things I can think of to check. Let us know how you get on and if you're still stuck we'll do our best to help you work out why it's not showing up.

Good luck and I hope this helps
Yes i did end up asking Balestrom which fixed my problem. I didnt even think about that at first, thank you!

Survivor
Sep 30, 2014
Okay so I don't know if I'm in the right place but I need some help. I bought a bundle and I accidentally chose the highest level it gave, around 120, and I am only at 19. I spent money on the bundle and I'm frustrated and I was wondering is there anyway I could reset the bundle and chose the correct gear or no?

Armiger
Aug 03, 2014
Maddie10165 on Jul 21, 2018 wrote:
Okay so I don't know if I'm in the right place but I need some help. I bought a bundle and I accidentally chose the highest level it gave, around 120, and I am only at 19. I spent money on the bundle and I'm frustrated and I was wondering is there anyway I could reset the bundle and chose the correct gear or no?
I'd contact support via the website and see if they can change it for you. They might say it's too late and you just have to wait to use it but if you send a nice message explaining and let them know exactly where the items are (eg name and level of wizard and gear is in her backpack) they might be able to change it for you

Make sure you let them know what level you wanted to select because they might change the gear but leave it in your backpack instead of resetting it to the selection page.

Good luck, I really hope they fix it for you!