Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Headmaster Ambrose - Level 70 Fire Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 25, 2008
Hello,

I just reached level 70 on my fire wizard and Headmaster Ambrose said the classic saying, "Young Wizard. Please set your studies aside for now and come to my office as soon as you are able." So I went to see him but I there no quest for him. I used quest finder and it still didn't show up. Why did he want to see me at level 70? Thanks in advance!

Defender
Mar 18, 2012
He's back to that old habbit of telling people to come see him when the level up. It's a glitch on kingsisle I think.

Squire
Oct 29, 2011
superpickel on Mar 8, 2018 wrote:
Hello,

I just reached level 70 on my fire wizard and Headmaster Ambrose said the classic saying, "Young Wizard. Please set your studies aside for now and come to my office as soon as you are able." So I went to see him but I there no quest for him. I used quest finder and it still didn't show up. Why did he want to see me at level 70? Thanks in advance!
It is most likely for the quest to go to Atlantea. You can't receive this quest until you have complete the Mount Olympus quest.

Survivor
Feb 02, 2012
Well, you see,

Master Ambrose seems to want to bother us all and often calls in a false alert. This could happen because of a bug, or an old quest that was deleted but the notification stays. If Headmaster Ambrose doesn't have a quest even if he poked you, just ignore him.

Catherine UnicornShade
Level 105

Survivor
May 30, 2009
Hate when that happens lol