Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades 'Respawn' Glitch = Exploit?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Through the Spiral, there are several glitches, of course, they're unavoidable. There are some glitches that, causes unfairness with other players. Reading through the forums and the site, there have been sanctions due to exploitation.

My question is, does the Hades 'Respawn' Glitch lead to exploit and eventually to account sanctions?

Looking forward to an answer, there are times that Hades re-appears again, and I am not sure if joining the duel the second time is a risk or not.

Champion
Mar 27, 2011
It isn't a problem. You won't get in trouble.

Explorer
Nov 18, 2011
Mastermind
Jan 23, 2011
ROBB1005 on Mar 26, 2014 wrote:
Through the Spiral, there are several glitches, of course, they're unavoidable. There are some glitches that, causes unfairness with other players. Reading through the forums and the site, there have been sanctions due to exploitation.

My question is, does the Hades 'Respawn' Glitch lead to exploit and eventually to account sanctions?

Looking forward to an answer, there are times that Hades re-appears again, and I am not sure if joining the duel the second time is a risk or not.
I don't think it's bad to do. KI can't simply start banning people just because they respawned hades (that would be pretty much everyone too lol). I don't even know if KI is trying to get rid of this glitch or not because they know people will always find another way. It's all up to you. I have never fled for the glitch, but a person on my team has a few times.

Survivor
Apr 07, 2010
Thank you for the tip. I just leave the dungeon when Hades is respawned. I can't risk.

If there's one thing I'm avoiding in the Spiral, that would be being sanctioned.

Explorer
Mar 16, 2011
it's not a glitch all the time. if one of the wizards died and fled and one of the bosses was killed before they could rejoin yet they still rejoined before the battle ended, that boss appears again after the battle.