Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Hades gear drop

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2010
I am a ice wizard named Dylan, i do tartarus and i wanna know what chance is it for hades gear to drop, please tell me.

Explorer
Jan 12, 2013
Awesomeman602 on Feb 10, 2014 wrote:
I am a ice wizard named Dylan, i do tartarus and i wanna know what chance is it for hades gear to drop, please tell me.
Depends on which gear. All of their drop rates appear to be very rare, but the critical (or "attack") gear drops aren't that bad. I got both my life and fire wizards attack gear pretty quick. Problem is they have no resist.

If your wanting the upgrade to the lvl 60 gear, drop rates are way lower. I still have only gotten the hat on my fire, and on my life I got the hat pretty quick but only got the robe last night (been farming since Aquila first came out).

One other thing. You will hear a ton of theories on ways to increase you chances to get the drops. I've tried them all, and the only real answer is that if you want the gear bad enough, you will keep farming until you get it.

Good Luck.