Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Great Way to level up.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
Hey there, in the first world you are in, Wizard City, there is an easy way to level up on unicorn way. All I did was go fight the skeletons on the street for a while, I leveled up alot and it really helped me when I got to all of the other places in wizard city. I'm simply not naming the places because I haven't played the game in a long time, so please excuse any of my errors.

Defender
Jul 26, 2009
Mason The Wizard on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
Hey there, in the first world you are in, Wizard City, there is an easy way to level up on unicorn way. All I did was go fight the skeletons on the street for a while, I leveled up alot and it really helped me when I got to all of the other places in wizard city. I'm simply not naming the places because I haven't played the game in a long time, so please excuse any of my errors.
You will gain Xp Proportional to how many pips you use in a fight. May i suggest the field guards heal then big hit kill?

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Mason The Wizard on Dec 9, 2012 wrote:
There are two side quests for those skeletons. Do those and you get XP as well.