Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

grand statues?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
hey every one its me Sean Shadowrider here with another question (thx for helping me with the last one "secret shops and pets" i really wont that rat i was on the dungeon for 4 hours! :D )

well anyways i need help with something else... in every class there is the 6 pip or 7 pip attack statue of that figure (ex Sargent skullsplitter in triton avenue give you the Triton thing statue) so what i wont to know is were to get the rest you can not buy them so its a really nice collection if you get them all ( i do not know if they all even exist!?!?) so here is my question...

were do you find theas statues (especially the wrath) and how rare are they like will it take forever of one tri? pleas answer my question thx, see ya.

Sean Shadowrider lvl 38 death/ storm wizard.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
zinthow wrote:
hey every one its me Sean Shadowrider here with another question (thx for helping me with the last one "secret shops and pets" i really wont that rat i was on the dungeon for 4 hours! :D )

well anyways i need help with something else... in every class there is the 6 pip or 7 pip attack statue of that figure (ex Sargent skullsplitter in triton avenue give you the Triton thing statue) so what i wont to know is were to get the rest you can not buy them so its a really nice collection if you get them all ( i do not know if they all even exist!?!?) so here is my question...

were do you find theas statues (especially the wrath) and how rare are they like will it take forever of one tri? pleas answer my question thx, see ya.

Triton dropped for me like every 3 battles, the rest however, were a lot harder, there like 25 statues.

Wraith is dropped by Grubbs
Minotaur is dropped by Karuivan Scargiver (spelled name wrong?)
Colossus is dropped by Boris Backrock (black statue) and Prince Gobblestone (Greyish-White)
Hydra is dropped by Vika Markmaker (spelled wrong maybe!)
Unicorn is dropped by the the ghost boss in Unicorn Way(forgot name)
Helephant is dropped by Katia Firewinter (I am not sure if this true.)

Squire
Jul 08, 2009
zinthow wrote:

No offense at all but i cant tell what your question says but i can tell you who drops statues

Black Collosus- quest in dragonspyre

Unicorn- Lady Blackhope
Triton- sergent skullspliter ( these bosses are all Wizard City )
Wraith- Grubb
FireCat- Alicline SwiftArrow
Cyclops- 500 Ranked PVP tickets or Akilles

Delver
May 29, 2009
zinthow wrote:

You should check out the following post that another user wrote regarding the statues: https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18326.ftl (don't know if this will show up as a link or not, but you can copy and paste it into your browser).

Survivor
Mar 09, 2010
Angelocean wrote:
zinthow wrote:

Triton dropped for me like every 3 battles, the rest however, were a lot harder, there like 25 statues.

Wraith is dropped by Grubbs
Minotaur is dropped by Karuivan Scargiver (spelled name wrong?)
Colossus is dropped by Boris Backrock (black statue) and Prince Gobblestone (Greyish-White)
Hydra is dropped by Vika Markmaker (spelled wrong maybe!)

so let me get this strait... in each elemental location in wizard city one of the bosses will drop one of there onw statues? well i will tri it out the bosses are easy sins im lvl 38 but im woryed about grubb... dose that boss come ceap coming back or do i have to refight the dungeon again just to fight grubb?

Delver
May 29, 2009

Boris Blackrock does not DROP the black statue. You get it as a reward from the quest for defeating him. You cannot fight him over and over hoping to get another one. Prince Gobblestone DOES drop the Ice colossus statue.

The unicorn statue is dropped from Lady Blackhope in Unicorn Way.

Katia Firewinter drops an ONI statue. It is not necessarily a Helephant one.

so let me get this strait... in each elemental location in wizard city one of the bosses will drop one of there onw statues?

The statues dropped by bosses in Wizard City are not necessarily their own statues.

Lady Blackhope- (life) Unicorn statue
Grubb- (death) Wraith statue
General Akilles- (myth) Cyclops statue
Alicane Swiftarrow- (fire) Firecat Statue (white)
Prince Gobblestone(balance)- (ice) Ice colossus
Sergeant Skullsplitter (death)- (storm) Triton statue

im woryed about grubb... dose that boss come ceap coming back or do i have to refight the dungeon again just to fight grubb?

Grubb does not respawn. If you don't get his statue you will have to refight the dungeon again.

Here is a link to a list of statues and pictures of them: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16518&highlight=statue+drops

Hope this information is helpful.

Alura Hexcaster Grandmaster Sorceress