Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gladiator Dimacherus Kill by Magus Wizards

AuthorMessage
Astrologist
Sep 19, 2013
Today, I did a Mount Olympus dungeon with three other wizards; Samuel ShadowSword, a level 46 death wizard, Ryan GoldHunter, a level 31 ice wizard, and Sean SkyHammer, a level 32 life wizard. After taking out Zeus, I persuaded them to go after the gladiator, because I had a plan to defeat him. I entered the battle alone and engaged him, being pitted against his Doomed Bones minion and the gladiator himself. My friends then joined the battle. I Beguiled Dimacherus, causing him to cast a 10 pip spell (sabertooth), on his minion, depleting his pips and heavily damaging the minion. We killed the minion, and after a long while, killed Dimacherus. I have the enchanted armament to prove it.

GG Dimacherus.
~Legendary Gladiator Killer, Kane WildThief

Defender
Mar 30, 2010
? Not a surprise... He's a pretty easy boss. With a few shields and heals and if they're not targeted that much I wouldn't see why they couldn't. ??

Defender
Apr 05, 2012
Defender
Aug 25, 2013
ORRRR get a level 95 Storm to cast Sirens?

PS I've gotten easily over 100 Armaments. Prospector Zeke is sick of me selling them to him.

John RavenCatcher - lvl95
John StormWalker - lvl95
John DragonPyre - lvl51
John FrostShard - lvl38

"Bambi is my old name.
Now.. Now they call me Deer Knight."

Survivor
Apr 06, 2014
Wait, is that a hidden boss?