Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gift cards, Game needs to help us

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
I remember being glad to see gift cards come to Wizards 101, I have bought my share. But in time , I have only two stores that carry gift cards and in these stores I find the same gift cards month after month, this means I have to get the same pet that comes with that gift card over and over and over. When i go out of town I try looking for different cards in stores but usually it is hard to find the cards cause not all stores carry them.
My solution is to make a way where when u redeem a card if you already have the pet that goes with that card, then make a place where the card holder can do a "Random" pet selection like a boss drop. You dont know what will drop, but least it wont be what you got the last three times on the same cards. If you cant random or change the pets on the cards, then give us atleast good gold Value when we sell them. It is getting where I hate to buy cards now because I get the same pet over and over. Store will not order until stock is down or gone. Just giving you feed back on card buying.

The pets that come with the PrePaid cards change each month and there are only 4 sets that rotate and 1 set that appear only for December/January.

You can find more retail locations and the pets that will be available here:
https://www.wizard101.com/game/giftcards

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.