Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Flute weapon

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
So ive been looking around recently and I have found people having these cool looking flute weapons and I was wondering how I could get one, I've heard that they were in the crown shop for a while but sadly I missed it, and I was wondering if there was another way to get one maybe through crafting, a quest etc

Astrologist
Dec 31, 2009
WarlordAlex24 on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
So ive been looking around recently and I have found people having these cool looking flute weapons and I was wondering how I could get one, I've heard that they were in the crown shop for a while but sadly I missed it, and I was wondering if there was another way to get one maybe through crafting, a quest etc
I got one fishing at the nomad's camp house, I think that is what it is called, it is the mirage looking one, good luck.

Survivor
Jun 15, 2013
Jasmine3429 on Jul 1, 2017 wrote:
I got one fishing at the nomad's camp house, I think that is what it is called, it is the mirage looking one, good luck.
Awesome!! Thank you for the info

Survivor
Jul 18, 2013
what was the flute called when you got it, and what type fish

Champion
Mar 05, 2012
ooh good to know; from a Chest I assume? (at Nomad's Camp?)

Survivor
Nov 06, 2014
Well, you could buy the entire Mega Bundle. But I hope you see this message soon because the Mega Bundle is only available for the Bundle-a-Palooza which lasts until September 6th.
Rylee GoldLeaf