Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Extra NPC Icon in Colossus Boulevard?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
There is a second female NPC icon on the uper right side of the Colossus Boulevard map. Who is she and why can't I find her?
P.S. No she is not the teacher hidden next to Mindy.

Defender
Dec 09, 2008
I was wondering the same thing I went to where she was and nothing is there. hmmm

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
I was wondering that too I just figured that its a quest i'm too high lvl to get. I wonder if wizard101 staff could answer this question

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Alistair wrote:
There is a second female NPC icon on the uper right side of the Colossus Boulevard map. Who is she and why can't I find her?
P.S. No she is not the teacher hidden next to Mindy.

Good question its not showing up for me either, and its getting me MAD! lol. :P

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Wait you guys no Hildreth's Perch? I think thats her and she's a ghost! OR, she is just hildreth and there is a problem, I agree with you three.

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
FireMan890 wrote:
Wait you guys no Hildreth's Perch? I think thats her and she's a ghost! OR, she is just hildreth and there is a problem, I agree with you three.

Hildreth's Perch is the name of the small ledge before the bridge to Prince Gobblestone. (I've checked that already.)

Survivor
Jul 10, 2008
There is however a small foot path diagonally from the one leading to Hildreth's Perch that goes into a tree. Anyone willing to build on the theory that it has something to do with our mystery lady?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
How odd... she doesn't even have a name. I didn't even notice this until you mentioned it.

I saw the path and the tree you are talking about. Is it a conincidence that a tower with its windows lit is right beside the tree?

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Ok, so after the udate I went into Colosolous Boulevard and guess what? She wasn't there!

They must have fixed her. Too bad. :(