Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Entering bartleby?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 26, 2009
i am lvl 15 as of this post and i subscribed but i still cant get into bartleby! why is this? what do i have to do to be able to enter and go to other worlds?

Administrator
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1). 

Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world. Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

community@wizard101.com
Delver
Sep 27, 2009
Professor Greyrose wrote:
Much like reading a chapter book, Wizard101 is sequential game play (before you move to level 2 you must complete level 1). 

Even if you have purchased a Membership you must first complete all of the quests in one world to be able to move on to the next. 

The same thing goes for Access to some of the streets or areas within a world. Once you have completed all your required assignments in Wizard City, Merle Ambrose will ask you to investigate Krokotopia.

Once you have been given that quest, you can access the Spiral door by entering Bartleby the World Tree.

She is right.You have to move on levels to go through there.

Bailey Skullvault
Level 31
Magus Pyromancer.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
poleart wrote:
i am lvl 15 as of this post and i subscribed but i still cant get into bartleby! why is this? what do i have to do to be able to enter and go to other worlds?

You have to finish the main storyline of Wizard City. When you finish Cyclops Lane, Triton Avenue, and Firecat Alley, Professor Ambrose will have a few more things for you to do. When you finish those, he'll give you the Spiral keys to Krokotopia and Wizard City. I also suggest that you finish the side quests and do Colossus Boulevard, as the experience, gold, and items will be of good use to you later.

Squire
Apr 30, 2010