Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeon's

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
Just wondering if there is a way to reset Dungeons?

I started a Dungeon with another player, who ultimately bailed in the middle of the battle. Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to start it over again so that I could go in with a group and defeat the stinkin thing!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
calliesg wrote:
Just wondering if there is a way to reset Dungeons?

I started a Dungeon with another player, who ultimately bailed in the middle of the battle. Was wondering if anyone knew of a way to start it over again so that I could go in with a group and defeat the stinkin thing!

If you wait 30 mins, enter another dungeon, or log off, the dungeon should reset.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
The easiest way is to go back to the entrance and leave. You'll get a warning that you'll lose all progress. This seems to reset the dungeon; at least it works in Nightside.

If you've already teleported out of the dungeon, you can reenter it and then leave it. That should do the same thing.

Survivor
Jul 20, 2009
colagada wrote:
The easiest way is to go back to the entrance and leave. You'll get a warning that you'll lose all progress. This seems to reset the dungeon; at least it works in Nightside.

If you've already teleported out of the dungeon, you can reenter it and then leave it. That should do the same thing.

Thanks for the response colagada! I did try your advice, but with no luck. I didn't even get a warning about leaving the dungeon. The dungeon did reset after 30 minutes, however not to the point that I need it. The quests within the dungeon reset, however I am still not able to enter the dungeon with other members. I stood on the spots with 2 other people and after the countdown and transport I entered the dungeon alone.