Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Headmaster Ambrose,

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 10, 2009
17
As you’ve already spoken to me after defeating Malistair, and congratulated me for saving all of the spiral, I feel there is little more adventuring for me to do as a wizard. Much older than I was when I embarked on my quest to save Unicorn Way. You’ve seen me grow from a feeble myth wizard who could hardly master the “Troll” spell, to besting the most villainous person the spiral has ever seen! Truly my mastery over monsters is impressive, and I boast top marks in my class.

While I was fighting to the death with Malistair, I witnessed, first hand, My Professor, Cyrus Drake, get slain by his brother. I refused to believe my mentor and friend had been bested, however my suspicions were confirmed after speaking with him later, as he was a translucent ghost…

Although this unsettled me greatly, you implored me to travel to the arctic mountains of Griezzleheim, and I saved our proud brethren from an evil that had inflicted their lands. It was not until after this point, this lull in my lifelong quest to do good in this world, that I realized the myth school was now without a Professor.

The purpose of this letter, my friend, is to nominate myself, Christopher Legendcaster, as a candidate to be the professor of the myth school. I know that my days of adventuring cannot last forever, and I feel I would be doing the spiral a great service by giving the future young wizards of the spiral a chance to learn the great art of conjuring.

Please help me to fill this lack of fulfillment in my life, as well as fill the void of having only six professors for seven schools of magic.

Regards,
Christopher Legendcaster
Savior of the Spiral.

Survivor
Jun 25, 2009
24
:? well i am sorry to tell you this but it is probably not going to happen. sorry :?
A.S.D

Survivor
Sep 15, 2009
32
haha, Christopher, this rocks! Great post and makes for very entertaining reading!

If I knew how to applaud you on here (I'm sure one of the youngsters will tell me) I would happily do so.


Survivor
Mar 30, 2009
29
Ravenfell wrote:
As you’ve already spoken to me after defeating Malistair, and congratulated me for saving all of the spiral, I feel there is little more adventuring for me to do as a wizard. Much older than I was when I embarked on my quest to save Unicorn Way. You’ve seen me grow from a feeble myth wizard who could hardly master the “Troll” spell, to besting the most villainous person the spiral has ever seen! Truly my mastery over monsters is impressive, and I boast top marks in my class.

While I was fighting to the death with Malistair, I witnessed, first hand, My Professor, Cyrus Drake, get slain by his brother. I refused to believe my mentor and friend had been bested, however my suspicions were confirmed after speaking with him later, as he was a translucent ghost…

Although this unsettled me greatly, you implored me to travel to the arctic mountains of Griezzleheim, and I saved our proud brethren from an evil that had inflicted their lands. It was not until after this point, this lull in my lifelong quest to do good in this world, that I realized the myth school was now without a Professor.

The purpose of this letter, my friend, is to nominate myself, Christopher Legendcaster, as a candidate to be the professor of the myth school. I know that my days of adventuring cannot last forever, and I feel I would be doing the spiral a great service by giving the future young wizards of the spiral a chance to learn the great art of conjuring.

Please help me to fill this lack of fulfillment in my life, as well as fill the void of having only six professors for seven schools of magic.

Regards,
Christopher Legendcaster
Savior of the Spiral.
ok if i could maybe i can help i know loopholes and other things that could help but it could take a while now if the last myth teacher had a will then perhaps maybe get you to info on myth and what it would take to become the next myth teacher just ask if new worlds can come out so you maybe could o teach grands and young wizard minds new and old myth spells give me a ring if i'm needed :) name: megan lvl: 49 school: life ps i am going to be in wu realm :) you could do amasing things by the sounds of it!!

Survivor
May 22, 2009
26
he grand master myth can you do a favor for me? when you go into the myth school do you still see him even though he is at a better place?

Jason Anvilblade
adept lv.22 conjurer

Survivor
Jul 11, 2009
33
Yeah, great idea, um, but ... no. I mean you can't be a Professer, (and it probably wouldn't have happened) because then every Wizard on the block would want to, too. Besides, I think Cyrus Drake, Malistaire's brother, is pretty awesome; though a bit harsh. :D This is a great post (very entertaining), yet it's one of those "one-in-a-million" chances. Not to burst your bubbles or anything, though!

-Owlgirl8000

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
158
If you did, you would have to beaten Dragonsprye to learn from you, beacaues if you havn't, Cyrus would still be alive...

Defender
Aug 15, 2009
164
That is an awesome concept.

Not that KI should replace the faculty at all since each are perfect in their position, for the most part.

But imagine if Ivan Soulsinger really was a student that for some reason (i.e. contest, performance, popularity, etc.) that KI brought into a storyline.

IDK, but it seems like a great opportunity to raise the bar higher that ppl for some odd chance can have their wizard immortalized into a storyline in the realms.

Maybe like a contest of some sort once or twice a year or so that makes even the most laid back wizard vie ardently for the chance of being "written in":)

WOW :D

Defender
Dec 14, 2009
113
f1ng3br1ts0n wrote:
That is an awesome concept.

Not that KI should replace the faculty at all since each are perfect in their position, for the most part.

But imagine if Ivan Soulsinger really was a student that for some reason (i.e. contest, performance, popularity, etc.) that KI brought into a storyline.

IDK, but it seems like a great opportunity to raise the bar higher that ppl for some odd chance can have their wizard immortalized into a storyline in the realms.

Maybe like a contest of some sort once or twice a year or so that makes even the most laid back wizard vie ardently for the chance of being "written in":)

WOW :D


Nice concept! I like that. Perhaps an incentive for experienced Grandmasters to mentor and tutor younger wizards. With extra credit given for their ability to maintain the roll play dialog of the game.

Think about it. It could cause lots of in-game, real-person roll playing, that would enhance the game play so much for the young wizards. Real, live players, acting out rolls and helping the younger wizards on their quests.

The other day, I was in one of the schools learning a spell and there was a girl there, sitting in one of the seats in the class, studying. We struck up a conversation about what she was studying. How we did on the test from last Friday. It turned into a 15 minute roll play dialog that was really quite cool. A whole new facet to the game.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Steven SkullHammer - Level 50 (Grandmaster Thaumaturge)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 25 (Adept Theurgist)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 10 (Initiate Pyromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 11 (Initiate Necromancer)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 11 (Initiate Diviner)
Steven SkullHammer - Level 9 (Apprentice Sorcerer)

Explorer
Oct 30, 2010
57
I'm a level 25 and cyrus isn't dead. plus it would be darn hard to track you down and learn spells from you. Though if everybody could learn spells from each other it would be cool!

Survivor
Apr 13, 2010
30
Dear Headmaster Ambrose,
As far as you are concerned, Wizard City is in great danger. I think that the high level wizards at Levels from 10 - 60 that are finished with Wizard City should start helping out the younger wizards. They should help them out with really hard bosses or towers, dungeons and especially the Golem Tower.

From,
KenetthEarthLeaf Lv. 20 Krok Hunter :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Defender
Dec 23, 2009
130
lifeboy254 wrote:
Dear Headmaster Ambrose,
As far as you are concerned, Wizard City is in great danger. I think that the high level wizards at Levels from 10 - 60 that are finished with Wizard City should start helping out the younger wizards. They should help them out with really hard bosses or towers, dungeons and especially the Golem Tower.

From,
KenetthEarthLeaf Lv. 20 Krok Hunter :) :) :) :) :) :) :)


1. you can't help people in golem tower
2. why should we help them?
ovjesly they will roen our plans and we will have less chance then 50%
why can't they get some of thire level wizards to help em
like i did
i don't think we should help em unless if we high level wizards say "k"
you could train the too