Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Darkmoor Drops

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I was very disappointed Darkmoor takes way to much time to get gear drop that is not your school.
The gear drop is low and finally get a drop and it is not your school is very disappointing and unacceptable. The drops are no TRADE or SALE so makes it useless. My life got death wand totally useless. The second fight Shane Von Shane gives nothing of value at all at least could be top pet snack for the length and difficulty of the fight . Also you go in a group someone gets disconnected or leaves you should be able to add another person instead of starting from the beginning again due to the length of each fight.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2015
I'm agree too. It takes me so many time to farm in darkmoor to get gears and I still haven't get the the weapon for my Ice wizard.I always got the same gear that is useless. I wish the Random drop could be way better than now.I hear that some people get their gear under fifth run which is quite a luck.I've nothing against about this. But The drop could be better.

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
ShadowForces1234 on Oct 7, 2015 wrote:
I'm agree too. It takes me so many time to farm in darkmoor to get gears and I still haven't get the the weapon for my Ice wizard.I always got the same gear that is useless. I wish the Random drop could be way better than now.I hear that some people get their gear under fifth run which is quite a luck.I've nothing against about this. But The drop could be better.
I spent all afternoon again today only to get not my school gear. The boots and wand I won, neither were for my life !KI you got this wrong please fix! At least in the water works if you got a drop it was the school you were on. People don't want to do the dungeon any more. It is sad could be a great place to go with friends but it is just totally not fun when you work so hard and get nothing!

Survivor
Jan 26, 2015
how do you get to darkmoor
can you get to darkmoor from wizard city like aquila
myth rules

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Darkmoor is in wizard city need to be level 100 go in under the waterfalls. Talk to death teacher and he sends you to Darkmoor.