Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards


Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cyclops lane or fireecat alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
I don't know if I should do my firecat alley quests or my cyclops lane quests first

-Patrick Lotustamer

Explorer
Apr 01, 2011
99
I've always done Firecat Alley first. I THINK the enemies there are a little weaker than the ones in Cyclops lane.

Explorer
Jun 16, 2013
51
2002wasabi on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I don't know if I should do my firecat alley quests or my cyclops lane quests first

-Patrick Lotustamer
I usually do Cyclops Lane, then Triton Avenue, then Firecat Alley. No special reason. I just like them in that order.


Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
I did triton avenue before I got a membership and I decided to do cyclops first

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
I can't seem to beat the banshees on firecat alley

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
Survivor
Sep 11, 2010
9
2002wasabi on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
Thanks anyways
I have always, since we joined the game, done it in the way it used to be presented to me by the guard, Triton Ave, Cyclops Lane then Firecat Alley. He used to only introduce you to one street at a time.

Now the guard gives you all three at one time which I think is confusing.

Champion
Jul 04, 2012
496
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
I do Triton, Cyclops and Firecat. If you look at the health of the bosses, that's the most logical way.

Survivor
Sep 02, 2011
1
Well,I do both and its 'Firecat alley".

-Mitchel

Survivor
Jun 10, 2011
27
I usually do Cyclops Lane, Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, Haunted Cave, then Crab Alley.

Defender
Dec 31, 2010
121
Cyclops Lane is the hardest of the 3. You can't really notice a difference unless you're like me and have dragged 13 wizards through the WC storyline :)

Its only slightly harder, the final boss has a little more health than Swiftarrow. But honestly, I liked Cyclops Lane so much more.

Keira D.
lvl 79

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
4942
Keira Dreamleaf on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Cyclops Lane is the hardest of the 3. You can't really notice a difference unless you're like me and have dragged 13 wizards through the WC storyline :)

Its only slightly harder, the final boss has a little more health than Swiftarrow. But honestly, I liked Cyclops Lane so much more.

Keira D.
lvl 79
Sorry, not so... Alicane has more health:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:Alicane_Swiftarrow

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Creature:General_Akilles

Survivor
Aug 20, 2012
22
I do Triton av., Cyclops Lane, then Firecat ally.

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
AladoeHound on Aug 31, 2013 wrote:
Well,I do both and its 'Firecat alley".

-Mitchel
Stupid autocorrect XD

Explorer
Mar 30, 2011
53
Abigail4z on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I usually do Cyclops Lane, then Triton Avenue, then Firecat Alley. No special reason. I just like them in that order.

i do that too

Survivor
Aug 24, 2013
17
I just beat wizard city so now I'm on krokotopia

Squire
Jul 18, 2010
568
I first do triton usually to get it over with since I think it is the most boring out of the three .
I then do cyclops since its actually very easy (for me at least). To me cyclops is very easy and a bright sunny place where everyone gets free ice cream!!!! (I wish)
I save the hardest, but my favorite for last firecat ally!!! The bosses have more health and the pathfinder elves can be tiresome for some players but eh I like em

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
2638
2002wasabi on Sep 9, 2013 wrote:
I just beat wizard city so now I'm on krokotopia
Don't forget to visit Crab Alley and Colossus Blvd if you get the time. You can gain some experience and the items you collect are good to sell to make it so you can buy gear to prepare you for Krokatopia.

Survivor
Oct 21, 2012
4
I always did Cyclops Lane first then Triton Avenue then Firecat Alley.
Nicholas Thundertail LVL 49.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
18
Long before they let you make the choice, it was Firecat first, then Triton, followed by Cyclops. I still keep that order today.

Champion
Dec 03, 2012
488
I do Cyclops lane, Firecat Alley, and then Trition Avenue.

Survivor
Jun 26, 2009
1
I did triton avenue then firecat then cyclops

Defender
Nov 17, 2012
186
walter8773 on Aug 30, 2013 wrote:
I have always, since we joined the game, done it in the way it used to be presented to me by the guard, Triton Ave, Cyclops Lane then Firecat Alley. He used to only introduce you to one street at a time.

Now the guard gives you all three at one time which I think is confusing.
same.