Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Critical help!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2009
So recently i have trying to get to one million, damage. I came close, once i hit 600,000 no critical. Next time i hit 700,000 no critical. If i critical i would be able to get to one million. My critical is 182 plus the 25% tc it is 252, but it seems that it still isnt critical. I cant lose another failure to one million, then i will have to get all the treasure cards back and its a pain, so is there any gear that raises the critical for death? i am kinda looking for robes cause i got a hat with 130 critical and boots don't give critical, and my wand is fine

rocks more than

Survivor
Nov 18, 2010
First of all, when you add 25% to critical, with the 182 it becomes like 307, not 252.
Second, you can buy at bazaar special clothes for this, gives much boost and critical.

Hope I helped.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2012
Hello young Wizard, 25% critical is the accuracy of doing critical or not. So if you do a critical it will do 50% more damage. *With any critical %*
Hope this helped!

~Jack Level 12 PvP Warlord.

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
Well your critical number turns into a percentage depending on your level. This is the level 90 math sentence (Special changes per level group) and in this example I have 360 critical:
360/(4/11)= 90%ish critical chance
For a more exact answer look at your character's advanced stats and scroll over your critical number. You will see a bunch of percentages. Add those up and you will get your critical chance percentage. I have no idea why they make it so confusing. So critical would give you one in a million.

Survivor
Mar 06, 2011
Critical is by chance, Sometimes if you have 1000 critical rating, you might never hit it, sometimes you have 5 critical rating and you always hit it, Its completely by luck and chance, KI doesn't control when you hit or not hit critical.

Level 73-Hunter HawkHammer

Survivor
Oct 11, 2012
you could get the ember stone tiger raise it to teen but, thing is its weird but there too kinds raise it to teen gives you a trap or vengeance it casts it allot so I hope I helped and btw for death hmm,
maybe the mummy cat? again hope I helped

jenna legendblood level 22

Survivor
Dec 06, 2011
I went to alcicane swiftarrow and it worked first time for me maybe you should use that boss because i think critical works everytime there

Mastermind
Feb 06, 2010
hunterme222 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Critical is by chance, Sometimes if you have 1000 critical rating, you might never hit it, sometimes you have 5 critical rating and you always hit it, Its completely by luck and chance, KI doesn't control when you hit or not hit critical.

Level 73-Hunter HawkHammer
Um a math sentence gives you a chance. Plus jack, a critical doubles the damage of your hit, not just 50%. And all wizard101 players, math is a valuable thing if you know your facts.