Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab alley - restricted dungeon?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
so once i got the notification to go to crab alley i went there straight away and i got through it pretty fast. once i finished i saw a dungeon with alot of high level people crowded around it so i figured you had to be a higher level to do it. well now i have finished dragonspyre and defeated malastire. i went back and the sigils (little dungeon spots) are still now glowing. any idea how to get in there? i saw another place like that but i forgot. any info is appreaciated!

Tiffany Pixigem- Level 49 theurgist
Find me in Celestia! :)

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
What you are referring to is the Waterworks, you must be a Legendary (level 60) to be given the quest for it to even be able to enter, and like some towers in the spiral, Briskbreeze, etc.,there is no porting in allowed.

Survivor
May 09, 2009
If only they had a restricted dungeon in crab alley for every ten lvls

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
ozzi12 wrote:
If only they had a restricted dungeon in crab alley for every ten lvls
a level 10 cant go in crab alley.

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Waterworks is the new Briskbreeze. Only the current level cap can go in and no porting allowed. Your just 11 levels away.

Aaron Drakewalker Level 60
Pyromancer

Explorer
May 18, 2010
Like Flarzedrago9 said Waterworks is like Briskbreeze tower but somewhat harder and can be access by only legendary wizards. In my oppinion Waterworks is shorter than Briskbreeze tower and little bit easier too (except when I'm only one counting rounds on last boss for trap and blade rounds).

Aaron ShadowEyes
Legendary Theurgist