Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Crab Alley

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
Does everyone out there remember crab alley? I finished it a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. I believe Waterworks is on Crab Alley. I heard it's a good place to farm. I was wondering what level you must be? I know it's a pretty high level. Or is there a certain quest you must complete to get there? This is something that I have been confused about for the longest time.

Fallon Lotusleaf level 52

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
fallon lotusleaf on Dec 22, 2013 wrote:
Does everyone out there remember crab alley? I finished it a LOOOOOOOOOOONG time ago. I believe Waterworks is on Crab Alley. I heard it's a good place to farm. I was wondering what level you must be? I know it's a pretty high level. Or is there a certain quest you must complete to get there? This is something that I have been confused about for the longest time.

Fallon Lotusleaf level 52
Level 60 is when the quest opens up to you. You get it from the mill owner on Triton Ave

Defender
Mar 08, 2013
Survivor
May 08, 2012
It is level 60 so you are pretty close. I believe that Blad Raveneye on Triton Avenue gives the quest.

Mastermind
May 12, 2009
To complete Waterworks, you must be at least level 60. Once you hit level 60, you will receive messages on the side telling you to talk to some of your professors (if I remember correctly). You will then get the quest to do Waterworks!
You heard correctly about the gear as well. Waterworks (and more recently, Hades), is famously known for it's amazing gear drops. However, this gear can be hard to obtain and take a long time. So when you reach level 60, and you are not extremely lucky, try again. It will pay off in the end.
Best of luck!

~Shannon Skybreaker