Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colossus Boulavard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 11, 2011
I was wondering if someone might tell me how to get to Colossus Boulavard (Am I spelling that right? lol).
I've beat all of the quests in my quest log about Firecat Alley and Cyclopes Lane, so if someone can give me how to actually get there rather than a few parts of how to get there, it would be great.

Ethan Shadowhunter Lvl 13 (Fire)

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Zetarax wrote:
I was wondering if someone might tell me how to get to Colossus Boulavard (Am I spelling that right? lol).
I've beat all of the quests in my quest log about Firecat Alley and Cyclopes Lane, so if someone can give me how to actually get there rather than a few parts of how to get there, it would be great.

I believe Ambrose gave me the quest to see the guard standing out side Colossus Blvd. after I completed Cyclops. I tend to complete all main and side quests in Wizard City accept for Sunken City so am not sure which quest triggers him to give the Blvd.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Zetarax wrote:

After Cyclops you are told to go see Ambrose. He will give you the quest for Colossus. FYI, Colossus is an optional area.