Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Colosseus Boulevard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 14, 2009
Explorer
May 20, 2010
You first have to complete all your quests in Unicorn Way, Triton Ave, and Firecat Alley.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Colossus Boulevard is a tough area. You'll be facing two enemies instead of one. Because of that, Professor Ambrose won't let you in until you've finished more of the storyline quests in the rest of Wizard City. To be specific, you have to finish Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. When all of these are done, go see Professor Ambrose. He may have another task or two for you to finish. Then you'll get a pass to show to Private O'Doyle, who will open the gate.

Explorer
May 20, 2010
colagada wrote:
Colossus Boulevard is a tough area. You'll be facing two enemies instead of one. Because of that, Professor Ambrose won't let you in until you've finished more of the storyline quests in the rest of Wizard City. To be specific, you have to finish Firecat Alley, Triton Avenue, and Cyclops Lane. .

Oops, thank you, I meant Cyclops Lane, not Unicorn ...

Survivor
Dec 27, 2010
kinsella82 wrote:
You first have to complete all your quests in Unicorn Way, Triton Ave, and Firecat Alley.
Yes but I noticed that there was no arrow guiding me to Private Guildenstern in Olde Town by Cyclops blvd. you have to go to him and he will then tell you to go to Private Quinn in Firecat... Not sure why I had no arrow or quest guiding me to Guildenstern, but if anyone else is stuck maybe thats the problem.