Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Collosus Boulevard and Smith Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 28, 2012
I am level 11 Necromancer and am trying to finish the Smith quest from Zeke. However, I cannot get to Collosus Blvd. Whenever I go back to Ambrose for permission he says " We are still waiting to hear back from some people out there" and that's it. I do not have any other quests and want to finish Wizard City.
Any advice?
Thank you

Survivor
May 13, 2012
summerstorm63 wrote:
I am level 11 Necromancer and am trying to finish the Smith quest from Zeke. However, I cannot get to Collosus Blvd. Whenever I go back to Ambrose for permission he says " We are still waiting to hear back from some people out there" and that's it. I do not have any other quests and want to finish Wizard City.
Any advice?
Thank you

you have not finished all the necessary quests..until you do ambrose will not let you go to collosus blvd.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
summerstorm63 wrote:
Any advice?
Thank you

You have to complete all main story line quests in Triton, Fire Cat Alley and Cyclops Lane. Then you will go to Merle Ambrose who will give you the quest for not only Colossus but for Foulgaze as well. Without these, you will go no further in the game.

Champion
Feb 03, 2012
You need to finish the three streets in olde town first, if you have you might have a problem.

Survivor
May 28, 2009
which means if you are free to play you can't finish the smith quest as to get to the other streets you have to be a paying member.

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I am trying to understand what is being said about Colossus Blvd but I am not sure what I need to do to get through the gate. Do you have to find all the other "Smiths" first before you can get the key from Ambrose?

Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I have a second question about the Smith Quest, I am having an impossible time finding the Smith on Triton Ave,can anyone give me a hint? I have looked and looked in every corner and spot without any success. I have all the others except Colossus Blvd, so i am sort of stuck. Thanks for any help.

Survivor
Oct 20, 2011
You must (following the storyline) defeat the harvest lord in triton avenue, defeat allicane swift arrow in firecat alley, and general akilles in cyclops lane then it is off to gobbler land

Eric SwiftPyre lvl 39 pyromancer 8)

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
Darlar828 wrote:
I have a second question about the Smith Quest, I am having an impossible time finding the Smith on Triton Ave,can anyone give me a hint? I have looked and looked in every corner and spot without any success. I have all the others except Colossus Blvd, so i am sort of stuck. Thanks for any help.

Since you are asking for a hint, he is somewhere between the Storm Wizard looking for her brother and the second part of Triton Avenue where there are opponents. Search everywhere and I do mean everywhere. He is on the street and you don't have to use a teleporter to get to him.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
summerstorm63 wrote:
Any advice?
Thank you

You must have quests left in your Quest Book because one of the quests should be to talk to someone on Colossus Blvd. If you have declined quests or not asked to hear about them, then you have to go back to the NPC that told you about them in the first place. If I remember correctly, the Colossus Blvd. quest came from Sergeant Muldoon in Olde Town. Suggest you check with him.

Defender
May 22, 2011
Darlar828 wrote:

sure it like water falls