Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Castles and Lands

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
Hi everyone,

I have completed the quest for Simeon. I have spoken to Buxley and bought my cottage. But I cannot seem to get into it or even around it. What is going on? Can someone offer advice?

Thanks,
Alura Jade

Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
Try logging out and then back in again. That seemd to work for me. Although I also found the other people (not on my friend list) are in my house. Hopefully this will be fixed on the next bug fix.

Moira Stormweaver lvl 50

Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Okay. Try going to Olde Town and talking to the Real Estate Cat. She'll have you equip your house. BTW She's near Gloria Krendell. If you've already done this than you might want to report it to KI.
Hope this helps!

~ Ingga
( ~Kestrel Ashheart& Gabrielle)

Defender
Nov 05, 2008
swittenb wrote:
Try logging out and then back in again. That seemd to work for me. Although I also found the other people (not on my friend list) are in my house. Hopefully this will be fixed on the next bug fix.

Moira Stormweaver lvl 50

the way others end up in your home is they ported to your friends. I have a strict ask before porting policy and all my friends know this whaen we were in test realm each time i set up a new home i sent invites to my friends to bring friends for tours. Most times when you get others in your home besides yourfriends they are trying to decide what home to buy.
on the other hand if you port to a friend in a friends home ask the host if you may stay, some people like thier privacy, and if you are in someones home and they ask you to leave don't argue with them about it there was one wizard who went to my nieces house and was so rude.

Explorer
Jun 07, 2009
Well probably the anser is you probably did not equip your little castle
This is how you equip your caslte:

Obviously
go open your equipment screen and click on it.

Then you see where the little image of an house click then got to castles

Finally you will your castle
your welcome!