Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cant See Player

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Hello everyone,

I have a question that I hope has a good ending to. I have recently downloaded Wizard 101 and my son has also, but when we attempt to play together, we can never see each other. I would like to help him along since I have been constantly playing this game (addictive), but I cant find a way to add him to my friends list or see him during game play. I am on level 20 and he's all the way back on level 11. Is there a way I can add him somehow so I can monitor his game play? I have created a family account trying to make it so I can see him but even with me doing that, I still cant see him. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again everyone, LOVE THE GAME!!!!!!!!! WizardWarrior

Administrator
Since you know each other in Real Life, the easiest way for you to do this is to use a True Friend Code. If a Wizard knows a friend in real life, outside of the game, they can exchange a code that will allow them to communicate with one another. It may be used by Wizards of all ages.

To get a True Friend code, open your Friends Panel by press F and select the little 01010 icon.
This panel will appear:

Press "Get a True Friend Code" and then give it to your son, he can then (carefully!) enter it into the Check Code Section on his account.
You will instantly appear on each other's friend list and can teleport to each other.
Hope that helps!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Jun 04, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Since you know each other in Real Life, the easiest way for you to do this is to use a True Friend Code. If a Wizard knows a friend in real life, outside of the game, they can exchange a code that will allow them to communicate with one another. It may be used by Wizards of all ages.

To get a True Friend code, open your Friends Panel by press F and select the little 01010 icon.
This panel will appear:

Press "Get a True Friend Code" and then give it to your son, he can then (carefully!) enter it into the Check Code Section on his account.
You will instantly appear on each other's friend list and can teleport to each other.
Hope that helps!

Thank you so much!!! I cant wait to do this when I get home. I really want to thank your develpers for creating a game that is family oriented and provides an avenue for a father and son to bond. Thanks again for the help, WizardWarrior1193