Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Can not Craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
I have the first crafting table in my dorm. I have all the Reagents for the Dagger of Absolution. I go to create and I get an Error saying "all crafting slots are in use". The message below the picture of the dagger reads "slot ready". Not sure what is wrong, please help thanks

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
I am having the same problem dude :( . Some reason it says that, i don't know why though. When i first did the first quest, it showed i had a time slot ready under the character section. Now when i go to craft and check it, it show no time slot is ready. I hope they fix this or at least help us. If an administrator reads this, please help. That is really making me mad lol.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
Try making sure you have some slots open in your backpack. My backpack was full and it would not let me create. As soon as I emptied some of the items it allowed me to create!

Defender
Feb 19, 2009
oh i found out on another post by someone, Moolinda said that they were looking into it, so yay! :-) :-)