Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bryce Crispie

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 05, 2020
So, today my friends and I finally completed Karamelle, and it reminded me that Bryce Crispie was removed when the world released. I have been working on getting as many badges as I can on my death wizard, but having the two Bryce Crispie badges be completely impossible to get really bothers me. I don't think there should have been badges associated with quests that would be removed at some point, because that locks badges for any players who were unable to get them before. My death was able to get the first one, but he was only in Marleybone at the time Karamelle released, and so he wasn't able to get the second one in the Arcanum. I don't like the fact that no matter how much I play, and how hard I try, there will always be a badge in the Wizard City section that is completely impossible to get. Why was he removed? I feel like either he shouldn't have had badges associated with his quests, or he should have been left in Wizard City after the release of Karamelle.