Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

briskbreeze

AuthorMessage
Defender
Oct 05, 2010
OK, so ive been reading alot of these posts and i hear some things about briskbreeze tower. it sounds like fun, but im a level 17 pyro and i have never gotten the quest. Please note that i did not complete sunken city, i did not complete colussus bolevard, and that i am currently working on the pyramid of sun in krok. thanks

Heather Wildflame

PS im posting this in wizard city beacause i notice alot of low levles posting about it if its for higher levels then sorry.

Defender
Oct 09, 2010
ibeamazing101 wrote:
OK, so ive been reading alot of these posts and i hear some things about briskbreeze tower. it sounds like fun, but im a level 17 pyro and i have never gotten the quest. Please note that i did not complete sunken city, i did not complete colussus bolevard, and that i am currently working on the pyramid of sun in krok. thanks

Heather Wildflame

PS im posting this in wizard city beacause i notice alot of low levles posting about it if its for higher levels then sorry.

Your supposed to get the quest at Grandmaster Level.

-Megan Frostcaster Lvl. 38

(Ps. Briskbreeze is in Colussus Boldevure)

Explorer
Mar 22, 2009
Wizzgal wrote:
ibeamazing101 wrote:

Heather Wildflame

heck its not even worth it. you get little to none xp, about 5 coins, and thats it. it's by far the hardest dungeon in my opinion.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Jan 25, 2010
colagada wrote:
You can't get into Briskbreeze until you're level 50.

really? Then how come I saw a level 17 enter Briskbreeze?

Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Survivor
Jun 23, 2010
Historian
Jun 14, 2009
What is BriskBreeze?
It is a dungeon for grandmasters. It is designed to be a challenge for them. The bosses often cheat. You only get it at level 50 from the sergeant (sp) in WC across from the Bazaar.

really? Then how come I saw a level 17 enter Briskbreeze?
The only way to get into BB is by being level 50 or higher. I have notice that sometimes when you click on someone's name, you don't see their true level. I know I have a friend that is level 60, but when I click to see her stats it says she is level 45 or 48, something lower than what she is. This may have been the case with the person you saw.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
ibeamazing101 wrote:

Heather Wildflame

level 50 and up peeps only

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
It is for level 50 plus, but in my opinion, i'm not gonna even do the quest till subscription ends because xp is NOT worth it. It says: 285 xp and something like 128 gold. only good thing about it is the badge. the enemies cheat, its 8 floors I THINK, I have not beaten it. They are like rank 7 elite. Pain. Its 4v1 for me! DIFFICULT! :( well so i hoped this helped i still get owned every time I solo. Switching servers takes like 10 hours before you get help and I usually gtg inside the tower which stinks. BYE BYE! :D

Defender
Aug 30, 2009
Briskbreeze Tower is a Instance Area in Collosues Boluvard. Once you hit level 50, you will receive a quest to go in there to find a missing Wizard City Guard. This area includes cheating bosses, and so is recommended for 4 players at once. Plus, you get the BriskBreeze Champion badge if you complete it.

Explorer
Dec 02, 2010
chatter2000 wrote:
Wizzgal wrote:
ibeamazing101 wrote:

Heather Wildflame

heck its not even worth it. you get little to none xp, about 5 coins, and thats it. it's by far the hardest dungeon in my opinion.

I agree its a pain to go all the way through it and get a few crumbles of nothing! I fianlly defeated the Wraith in Briskbreezes, but it took me ten times and then I fianlly gotten help from other level 60's players.

I need to really know this please:
1] Where did the Wraith go to on Krokotopia?
2] Why are we not getting anymore training points to finish getting defensive and Offensive shields?

I got a Legendary Balance with all of the ASTRAL Power. But I need more Training Points to get shields and others.

The COST of getting stuff here is absolutely WAY too much on Crowns costing me way too much money!

Thanks for listening to me!
William Thundersword

Explorer
Oct 01, 2010
For those of you who thought this was hard, you need more training. I finished BriskBreeze with me and one Legendary Ice Wizard (I'm a Legendary too). I used the Polymorphing spells Cat Burglar and Treant. We were even able to defeat the last boss without having to walk around him.

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
dolor456 wrote:
For those of you who thought this was hard, you need more training. I finished BriskBreeze with me and one Legendary Ice Wizard (I'm a Legendary too). I used the Polymorphing spells Cat Burglar and Treant. We were even able to defeat the last boss without having to walk around him.

i have dont done the tower in forever i would like to do that tower with some people :)

<3brianna<3