Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

briskbreeeze tower too hard?!?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 15, 2013
when I first saw briskbreeze tower I thought It was going to be easy but when I read about it I almost feinted I did it thanks to angela dragonflame and I forget what her name was but its really hard and I bet that boss there could get his million badge

Champion
Aug 15, 2012
I'm glad to hear you got through through it as I myself couldn't do it until recently! I agree that its hard but there are grandmaster ring drops you can get from the last boss.
Saffron Sandsword
Legendary

Survivor
Dec 22, 2009
Survivor
Nov 05, 2013
Briskbreeze was very hard for me. I also did with 2 other strangers so yeah. +they should give a little later because the hits.

Survivor
Aug 20, 2008
This instance is very difficult to me. I always get stuck at the level with the first boss that do meteor strikes for 10,000 damage after a few rounds.

Sarah DeathBringer - Promethean Necromancer

Archon
Sep 17, 2012
Sarah DeathBringer on Jun 12, 2014 wrote:
This instance is very difficult to me. I always get stuck at the level with the first boss that do meteor strikes for 10,000 damage after a few rounds.

Sarah DeathBringer - Promethean Necromancer
That's pretty easy to stop, just kill the minion before he gets 4 pips and he can't explode.